Eric Clapton’s Crossroads Guitar Festival: Know Before You Go
21 Sep 23
The Where’s Eric! Team has put together a list of some key things to “know before you go” to Crypto.com Arena and the adjacent Guitar Center Village for Eric Clapton’s 2023 Crossroads Guitar Festival on September 23 and 24.
- Crypto.com Arena is located at 1111 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015. For exact directions, public transportation and parking information go to https://www.cryptoarena.com/plan-your-visit/getting-here
- Crypto.com Arena has a strict NO BAG policy. Bags, backpacks, purses, totes, clear bags, fanny packs, binocular and camera bags are NOT allowed. Only clutches and wallets smaller than 5” x 9” x 1” are permitted and are subject to security inspection. Medical and parental bags smaller than 14” x 14” x 6” are required to go through an X-Ray machine security screening.
- The arena is a cash-free venue that only accepts debit and credit cards, including major contactless and mobile payment methods. Cash payments are not accepted.
- Non-professional, non-flash still photography is permitted with smartphones or pocket-sized digital cameras with no interchangeable or telephoto lens, but be mindful of those sitting around you enjoying the show. Video recording devices, audio recording devices, Go Pro cameras, monopods, tripods, selfie sticks, and all cameras with telephoto or interchangeable lenses are not permitted inside the arena at any time. Video recording on any device and/or flash photography is always prohibited.
- Concert-goers can bring binoculars without a case / bag.
- The arena does not have an area to check coats or personal belongings.
- For more information on venue policies, including disabled access, visit: https://www.cryptoarena.com/plan-your-visit/general-info-faq/a-z-guide
- The Guitar Center Village opens at 9am each day with live music from 9am to 3pm both days of the festival. Access is strictly limited to Crossroads Guitar Festival concert ticket holders on the date of their ticket. Admission will be on a first-come, first-serve basis and is not guaranteed based on Village capacity. Tickets will be scanned at entrances on both ends of Chick Hearn Court (11th Street) at Georgia Street (west side) and Figueroa Street (east side).
- Crypto.com Arena doors will open at 3pm each day. The music inside the arena begins promptly at 4pm each day.
- If you’re not attending Eric Clapton’s Crossroads Guitar Festival in person, you can still watch the world’s most renowned guitar players and the historic, impromptu collaborations that are rarely ever seen on Pay-Per-View! The 2-day event can be accessed worldwide on FITE, PPV.COM and Nugs.net. In the United States, get it on all major cable and satellite systems including Xfinity, Spectrum, Contour, DIRECTV, DISH, Optimum, Fios, and others. In Canada, get it on Shaw, Rogers and TELUS. Music fans can purchase the Festival PPV for $24.99 per day or a special two-day price of $39.99, where available. The live broadcast will start each day at 7pm ET/4pm PT.