19 May 11
Eric Clapton’s second night at the Royal Albert Hall saw the master musician make some changes to the set list: adding Tell The Truth, bringing back Before You Accuse Me after a one night absence, dropping I Shot The Sheriff and re-arranging the order a bit. Lots of first timers at the RAH are checking in with their thoughts on the venue, calling it "simply amazing," "a great room with a great vibe" and "small, intimate, majestic and of course, Royal." One fan sent this brief message via their iPhone shortly after the show ended, "A good night (when isn’t it at the Albert?), but I wish EC would break out some tunes from his most recent album, which was brill!" Full length fan reviews will be added to the 2011 Tour Archive for 18 May as they arrive.
Show number three at the Royal Albert Hall happens Friday 20 May 2009 with concerts continuing through 1 June. Andy Fairweather Low and The Low Riders will open for Eric Clapton on all dates at the venue.
Were you there? Tell Where’s Eric! about it! Send your review for this (or any night) on the tour to [email protected].
CLICK HERE for fan reviews from this concert and all 2011 Eric Clapton Concerts.
Eric Clapton & His Band
18 May 2011 – Royal Albert Hall (Show #2)
01. Key To The Highway
02. Tell The Truth
03. Hoochie Coochie Man
04. Old Love
05. Tearing Us Apart
07. Nobody Knows You When You’re Down And Out
08. Still Got The Blues (Gary Moore)
09. Same Old Blues (JJ Cale)
10. When Somebody Thinks You’re Wonderful
13. Wonderful Tonight
14. Before You Accuse Me
15. Little Queen Of Spades
HOW TO SUBMIT SET LISTS, REVIEWS & PHOTOS TO WHERE’S ERIC!
As always, Where’s Eric! will be publishing set lists and reviews in the Tour Archive Section of whereseric.com but, WE! can’t do it without YOU! If you’re heading to one or more of the gigs at the Royal Albert Hall, help build the permanent Eric Clapton Tour Archive on this website. Thousands of EC’s fans from all over the world visit whereseric.com daily to check out what songs are played and read what other fans have to say about the shows. Here’s how you can help keep your fellow fans informed:
– Email details to [email protected]
– Include show date and venue name
– The complete set list
– Your review
– Be sure to include your name and city so it can be featured with your review (no aliases or anonymous submissions, please. Upon request, we will use your first name and surname initial only.)
– Feel free to include information about EC’s guitars, amps and effects pedals
– You can also send your photos from the concert or of memorabilia. Things like tickets, handbills, programmes, posters or local concert advertising (the best photos may be even be published in Where’s Eric! Magazine). All photos should be at least 500K in file size; sending your original, unedited images is best. Scans of tickets, flyers etc. should be at 150 dpi.
Please remember that the Where’s Eric! Team is made up of a very small number of fan-volunteers. It is impossible for the staff to be at all shows on a tour. That’s why we ask our fellow fans to assist in building an accurate concert archive by submitting set lists and other details from each tour stop. Even if you don’t have the time to write a full-fledged review, feel free to participate in this project by sending the complete set list. After all, WE! can’t do it without YOU!